Fall Blowjob Marathon
A few years ago a friend of mine who owns a sex shop in the LA area agreed to allow me to do a photo shoot in one of their stalls. So many of you have requested that I do it again. The dates will be the same as last time. So, between December 3rd to the 5th I will be spending the afternoon I will freely doing blowjobs via glory-holes. The only thing on camera will be me downing cock one after the other so you don't have to worry about privacy. Is there a catch? Yes! we are not disclosing the location nor name of the shop, or the day for obvious reasons. At the end, that is if you have anything left to unload, I will conclude with a bukkake. If you can find me you deserve a blowjob to remember.
One last thing guys, please wash and clean, Bring a clean bill of health from a doctor, and sign an agreement of participation and I promise I will feast on you and swallow your loads!
MONICA XXX!!
Hint - The shop is located in down town LA and starts 12 noon.

2 comments:
It's about time! Is it going to be at the same place as last time? Last time was amazing. I don't know how you are top that! Mack from Santa Monica.
I have fucked this slut before and she will go wild on you. But its nothing that a good size cock and a hard face fuck can't tame. I'll be there! Allen@bwf
Post a Comment