Monday, November 14, 2022

Gorgeous Monica Sash Local Sex Shop


 A friend of mine owns a sex shop in the LA area and has agreed to allow me to do a photo shoot in one of their stalls. Between December 3rd to the 5th I will be spending the afternoon free blowjobs via a glory-hole. The only thing on camera will be me downing cock one after the other so you don't have to worry about privacy. Is there a catch? Yes! we are not disclosing the location nor name of the shop,or the day for obvious reasons. If you can find me you deserve a blowjob to remember. One last thing guys, please wash and clean and I promise I will feast on you! MONICA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the Santa Monica area. I don't think it will be to difficult to track you down. Do we get to fuck you as well.??? Roger

Anonymous said...

Fuck girl! That was some freaking blowjob. Would love to sample your pussy! When will you be doing another bj gig? Eight inch Randy

Anonymous said...

Fuck! You are more beautiful in person and that was some BJ. Jason LA

Anonymous said...

That was an outstanding glory hole experience. How do I become a club member. I would love the chance to sample your pussy! Henry Pomona CA

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have done glory holes before but I have never had a woman make a meal out of my eight inch penis before. Girl, I can fuck you all night! Clarence SF Valley

Its going to be a beautiful day!